It was another rough week for the Los Angeles Lakers, who have yet to taste a victory to start the 2014-2015 season. Lakers point guard Jeremy Lin talks about his frustrations to start the season. Byron Scott and Kobe Bryant discuss how to get Kobe’s teammates more involved in the offense.
Plus, Bryant talks about how some of his teammates, Jeremy Lin in particular, need to start “getting used to playing with that kind of F-it attitude.” It’s all in our videos below!
10. Jeremy Lin Talks Voices Frustrations, Talks Spacing Issues
9. Wesley Johnson Says We’re Going To See His Wild Side On The Court On Sunday
8. Carlos Boozer On The Challenges Facing Guards In the West
7. Byron Scott: “Kobe’s Amazing. I Think Everyone In The League Now Sees That He Still Has A Lot Left In The Tank”
6. Does Kobe Bryant See Any Comparisons With Himself And Michael Jordan Late In His Career?