Top 10 Lakers Nation Facebook Comments Of The Week
Every week, our loyal fans head over to the Lakers Nation Facebook page to give their thoughts on everything happening in Lakerland. Some of them are intelligent, others not so much, but almost all of them are entertaining. Please continue to comment on the page, and you could see your quotes on our next post.
On Shaq Becoming A Minority Owner Of The Sacramento Kings
10. Alvon Woods He named them The Sacramento Queens, and now he’s minority owner?!! That’s just as bad as him playing for The Celtics!!! TRAITOR!!!!
How Many Rebounds Jordan Hill Will Average This Season
9. Glen Kamida As long as he is NOT STANDING AT THE THREE POINT LINE AS A STRETCH FOUR, about 10 per game.
If The Lakers Should Play With A Chip On Their Shoulders
8. Ryan Brown Well we BARELY made it to the playoffs last year, got swept by san antonio, lost kobe to an injury, and Dwight Coward made a fool of the franchise, team, city and fans, so yeah they should play with a BIG chip on their shoulders.
Kobe’s Best Play Of The 2009-2010 Season
7. Giovonni Anakin Stone Game 7 Finals. Vs. BEANTOWN !!! Late in 4th QUARTER!! Kobe drive down the LANE! Kicks out the PASS RIGHT WING!!! ARTEST FOR THE 3!!!!!! It’s GOOD!!!! End of Series!!!!7.
6. Sam Dasios Love that buzzer beater against Miami, but let’s be honest… that was lucky. Even he admitted that.
What Chris Kaman Can Bring To The Lakers Next Season
5. Kevin Hart I think he’s gonna bring stability at every phase of basketball. not a great defender but good enough to play against the top centers in the game today. Plus he can hit a free throw when needed unlike Dwight.
On What Kobe Should Be Paid His Next Contract
4. Kenneth Harrison Kobe’s not any old 35 yr old baller if you guys think he ain’t gonna come back an prove h8ers wrong smh
3. Scott Benson Go low for the benefit of the team. You’re already crazy rich! But you deserve more than any team can offer. But rings are priceless.
The Lakers Championship Pedigree
2. Scotty Bruns I grew up with the Lakers, and I am proud to say, they won it all the year I was born! Go purple and Gold
The Memoirs From Jeannie Buss’ Book
1. Paul Stevenson What’s done is done. D’Antoni is the coach and the infighting game, if not checked will destroy the franchise. Owners, players, and coaches come and go, but the LAKER FAITHFUL will always remain.