Top 10 Lakers Nation Facebook Comments Of The Week
Every week, our loyal fans head over to the Lakers Nation Facebook page to give their thoughts on everything happening in Lakerland. Some of them are intelligent, others not so much, but almost all of them are entertaining. Please continue to comment on the page, and you could see your quotes on our next post.
Keeping Belief In The Lakers
10. Roger Johnson lakers you’ll be fine and we will still make the playoffs, scaring ppl. to play us…-hope steve nash, get well but I’m liken the 2013-14 team keep fighting…salute
Defending Pau Gasol Despite Poor Play
9. David Lomax II Even though Pau isnt playing well – it’s sad so many people being hostile towards him. He is a huge laker icon and has helped bring quite a few championships to LA. Respect the man, even if he isnt playing well. With that said, his game has been way off and i know he is struggling with injuries. I hope he heals and his performance gets better.
Defending Steve Nash
8. Alex Sawyer Belleville Some of you are disrespectful to one of the greatest point guards to ever play the game. Give him a chance. I mean he still is steve nash. I’m gonna laugh if he starts to ball and yall gonna feel dumb. Prove em wrong Nash-ty
7. Francine McKenzie Prater When he comes back he should start. Think Kobe should come off the bench? This is a 2 time MVP. His minutes are going to be limited anyway. But as a matter of respect, he should start. Besides, if he’s healthy he’s the best PG on the team.
Defending Kobe’s Performance In His First Game Back
6. Corey Posley Are you.people serious??? He had solid.numbers for someone who has been off the court for a year. The only thing that I had a problem with was all of the turnovers that turned into easy buckets for the Raptors. He will get his court visión back and also his complete game
5. Chris Zaborowski theres a pic of his legs last night…..his non injured one is WAYYYY bigger. His surgeon said it takes 14 months to fully recover its only been 8. If they make the playoffs he’ll be back to his full potential. It’s gunna take him a while to get back into condition
4. Olivia Herrera-Gonzalez Ppl just need to be realistic…KB has not played for 8 months so don’t expect too much from the guy! He did good if u ask me…ppl just expected him to come back and score 30+points! Now that was not gonna happen….true LAKER fans will have faith in him and not talk bs!!
Excited For Kobe’s Return
3. Robert Young-Williams He’ll play in short spurts like 4-6mins for a total of like 15-25mins rough shooting night more of a facilitator role stat line will probably look like this 18points 3rebs (will fal in his hands) 7ast. Nd I’m being generous to his opponent the raptors only cause he needs some time to get back to game speed get his rethem and all that stuff down kobes still a 25point 5reb 6ast player on avg. In my eyes one leg or not he’s the GOAT! Good luck out there sunday kobe ill be pulling for u
2. NeSyder Aguirre Leacock THE CROWD WILL GO NUTS, IT’S LIKE AN EXHIBITION GAME IR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ! KOBE WILL PLAY HARD AS ALWAYS EXPECTED, JACK NICHOLSON WILL BE DANCING & ALL THOSE CELEBRITIES WILL CELEBRATE ! KOBE WILL BE THE CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM AND ALSO A FACILITATOR ! WELCOME BACK MAMBA, BE CAREFUL AND GOOD LUCK ! GOOOOO….. KOBE !
1. Clintonn Perry Kobe: I just want ONE thing for Christmas as a Laker Fan. Can you please bring a lot of assists along with that beautiful scoring agenda. Be a facilitator with a deadly AGENDA to ready the troops for a great playoff push. The scoring will come, but those younger guys are playing with excitement. YOU bring the SERIOUSNESS & THE EXPERIENCE to right this ship. Waiting anxiously for your RETURN….
VIDEO: Did You See What Kobe Bryant Had To Say The Day After His Return?