Top 10 Lakers Nation Facebook Comments Of The Week
Every week, our loyal fans head over to the Lakers Nation Facebook page to give their thoughts on everything happening in Lakerland. Some of them are intelligent, others not so much, but almost all of them are entertaining. Please continue to comment on the page, and you could see your quotes on our next post.
Defending Steve Blake
10. Josh Kiepper No sure why there’s so much the for Steve Blake. He almost single handely willed us into the playoffs after Kobe went down. He plays very good D watch the tape. He can also drop 20 if he needs to. And play the point or two guard. He’s no superstar but a very scrappy player. Who plays hard. I respect the guy.
On Kobe’s Contract Negotiations
9. NeSyder Aguirre Leacock KOBE WILL STAY AT LAKERS TILL HE RETIRES ! LA LAKERS MANAGEMENT ARE NOT STUPID TO TRADE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE? EVEN MICHAEL JORDAN COMMENTED THAT KOBE IS THE BEST PLAYER THAN LEBRON FROM THE BEST PLAYER’S MOUTH? MR. BUSH WILL KEEP KOBE FOREVER ! KOBE’S GOAL IS TO ACHIEVE ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP RING TO EVEN MJ OR MORE RINGS !
Excited For The New Season
8. Craig Bryant I think my Lakers can compete with any team this year, this Lakers Team move the rock very well,oh. And we can’t wait to have our true best player,the Black Mamba to return..#24…number1killer…
7. Marcus Quiller No one has any clue to how great the Lakers are gonna be this year .. We won’t be the heat in seven games but we will win the west playing with great team chemistry .. Dwight Howard was the problem last year not our coach D’Antoni .. Games are won on the court by “the players” who hustle and fight for the ring .. Bottom line we have improved tremendously in one year #lakeshow #lakersnation #twcsportsnet
6. Jayme R Martinez Lakers are way, way better more quicker, faster, got Youth legs sharp shooters better passing great D, hustle they look good metta world peace and jamison couldn’t do all that stuff. that Westley Johnson and Henry does Jordan farmar and Nick young is gonna be the biggest Asset.
Pleading With Kobe To Rest
5. Rocky Peter Ajoku plss plss plzz rest those ankles, if you don’t feel 100% healthy do not play. I need you to get that 6th ring for my selfish bragging rights about who the greatest of all time is. # Your # One Fan
4. Marco Juan If i were kobe,i dnt want to play on opening night.. dnt rush in playing for ur team.. u still have plenty of games ahead.. its 82games.. be healthy..
The Meaning Of Kobe’s Twitter Avatar
3. Winston Pipkin Kobe=sarcasm….and I love it!!! He already knows we know what 1225 means, ask him a stupid question he gives a stupid answer…LOL…This also means hes watching and listening to every negative thing thats said and written and is using it as fuel…but we already knew this…its THE MAMBA!!!!
Kobe Being Named NBA’s Toughest Player
2. Jes Tine can’t imagine other players in the nba right now that can and will hit 2 feethrows with a torn achilles.. so yes he is the toughest by far.
1. Tee Lane Wofford Because they be like “Kobe just got hit in the head, broken bones, possible brain damage, he’ll be out for the season. Then 5 min later on Espn u hear Kobe sayin “”Yeah, Im only about 80% right now, but I think I will be ready for tomorrow’s game.” Lol. No injury keeps him down long… #PlayThruThePain
Chris Kaman Likes The Lakers’ Chemistry