Top 10 Lakers Nation Facebook Comments Of The Week
Every week, our loyal fans head over to the Lakers Nation Facebook page to give their thoughts on everything happening in Lakerland. Some of them are intelligent, others not so much, but almost all of them are entertaining. Please continue to comment on the page, and you could see your quotes on our next post.
On Luke Walton Still Wanting To Play In NBA
10. Anthony Ward He is one of those GLUE players, not a super star, but decent in all aspects of the game and the kind of player that can come of the bench and help keep a lead. He is also a smart player and would be a valuable vetran player on any team. He was a big part of the championship bench for the Lakers. I would take a blue collar player like this over a whinny Dwight type any day….
9. Rune Brurås Andersen To the people trying to put Luke down…are you retarded or something.The guy MADE it to the NBA,made a good living playing for the Lakers and won multiple championships and YOU make fun of HIM.I guess when your shift at Burger King is over the joke is on YOU,not Luke…
Whether Pau Gasol Should Play PF or C
8. Rey Villorante center. He’s a little slower on defense against opposing PF’s like David Lee, but he’s great at center being the focal point of either passing or being the primary offensive threat if the defense plays him straight up with no help.
On ESPN Ranking Kobe Bryant Number 25
7. Michelle B. Carpenter It really doesnt matter,cuz at the end of the day …its all ’bout the RINGS!!!! N he got a handful…but its true ….more fuel for the MAMBA’S fire!!!!!!….go LAKERS!!!!!!
Fans Beginning To Give Mike D’Antoni A Break
6. Omeed Motia You guys need to learn to accept Mike for the coach he is and what he has to offer for the next couple of years for our team instead of trying to run him outta town. Phil isn’t coming back, let it go. D’Antoni learned how to coach this team because of last years flaws. Give the poor guy a chance.
5. Raul Cuevas Suki Thind is a smart man. Alot of Lakers fans are blinded to the fact that D’Antoni is a smart coach, because we wanted Phil Jackson. I thought like this once. I began to look at Mike as a better coach when I saw all his off-season decisions. People who still want him gone are stupid, and I’m not afraid to say it. I was stupid as well at one point. Our whole roster was built for Mike D’Antoni to utilize. He knows what he is doing.
When Kobe Will Return
4. Jamil Lastofadyinbreed Porter Afta he wuz ranked 25………..and he watched as his team got destroyed in da playoffs………..idk wen exactly BUT wen he does itz gonna b sum serious #mambanation
3. Rachel Bennett Kobe for your protection, don’t come back until the doctor says it is ok. Basketball is a job, a career choice it is not your life. In 15-20 years you will be retired, and you want to be retired and in great health. Not in pain because you did not wait until you were medically released. I enjoy watching you do your magic on the court…
Reaction To The Lakers Preseason Loss To The Warriors
2. Eduardo Vargas Only loosing by 5 playing players who are trying to make the team? I couldn’t be happier the bench is definitely a big upgrade to last year& that’s not even the final cut yet
1. Timmy Chong lol at Mark Jackson playing the starters against our end of the bench reserve. its hilarious, not sure what hes trying to prove, looked like a he had something to prove. totally fine with the lost, our starers out played them when they were on the floor. i guess franchises like the warriors care about meaningless wins
Ryan Kelly: Blown Away With Kobe’s Fans In China, Talks About First NBA Preseason Game