Top 10 Lakers Nation Facebook Comments Of The Week
Every week, our loyal fans head over to the Lakers Nation Facebook page to give their thoughts on everything happening in Lakerland. Some of them are intelligent, others not so much, but almost all of them are entertaining. Please continue to comment on the page, and you could see your quotes on our next post.
Kobe Updating On His Injury Treatment In Germany
10. Cynthia Lynnette Laguna God bless Kobe! LA loves you win lose or tie ! Laker til we die!!! Show me what’s up !! Xoxo
Looking Forward To Watching The Lakers This Season
9. Reggie Rdg Gamble I already like the Pau/Kaman combo vs the Pau/Dwight combo. Kaman is almost as good of a scorer, passer and skilled player! And swaggy P is going to be fun to watch!
Remembering Magic Johnson and the Showtime Lakers
8. GoochDawg Godinez Landeros “I wanna be the best, i wanna win…and thats why i play for is cause i wanna win not just to be playing not just to make alot of money i wanna win!…” -Magic Johnson
7. Love La The NO LOOK Pass was NO JOKE!! MAGIC JOHNSON GREATEST POINT GUARD EVER…
Who Should Start In The Lakers Frontcourt
6. Mike Starzec Kaman was such a great “pick up” …Good Team Player…not to many centers actually know the game like he and have achieved some of the things he has… he will prosper in this sysem… he is #4 on the totem poll on this team… defenses wont be focusing on him, and he will make them pay… will probably end up 2nd or 3rd in scoring on the team. Go Lakers!!!!!!
Should Pau Gasol Take A Pay Cut
5. Ken Nowicki Of course he is going to say that. Who in their right mind would say “of course I will take a pay cut”. It is still a business and he is going to try to make as much money as he can and why shouldn’t he? Just like lakers are a business when they constantly kept threatening him with being traded.
4. Rahēl Hayat Khan Love Pau but he is not worth $19 mil under the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Lebron is making 17…Pau needs to make around 8-9 mil. Big men age fast in the NBA and he is on the wrong side of 30. That is the truth.
Kobe Responding To Jordan Saying He Stole All His Moves
3. Eric Solomon Michael Jackson used James Brown moves..but Michal Jackson ended up taking it to the next level, same with Kobe. KB got a better jumper, better foot work, and longer range. Jordan sounded bitter when he said that, cuz no matter what moves u have the better player always wins. Jordan did not invent the moves he used, all those were from other legends like Michael Thompson, Jerry West and Dr J. Jordan pretty much admitted Kobe is the better player. Ive been telling people the same thing for years!
2. Michael Kevin Roberts Anybody remember when Kobe posted 63 against the mavs in 3 QUARTERS ..hands down greatest individual Ball player in history. ..also moves aren’t stolen there perfected. ..if thats the case Jordon stole Dr J’s right
Remembering The Kobe-Shaq Alley Oop in the 2000 Western Conference Finals
1. Brian D. Julien “PORTLAND CAN PUT THE CHAMPAIGN AWAY AND GET OUT THE BOTTLED WATER! BECAUSE, THAT’S ALL THEY’RE GONNA DRINK ON THEIR WAY HOME!!!” -Chick Hearn
Check Out Our Interview With Shawne Williams