Super Bowl Squares 2014: Download Printable Betting Squares For Broncos-Seahawks
Download/Print our Lakers Nation Super Bowl Squares by clicking HERE or on the picture above.
Super Bowl XLVIII will take place this Sunday Feb. 2nd at MetLife Stadium with the Denver Broncos going head-to-head against the Seattle Seahawks for the Vince Lombardi trophy. The NBA will only partake in one game to make room for the biggest American sporting event with the Orlando Magic taking on the Boston Celtics.
If you’d like to make things interesting for Super Bowl XLVIII this Sunday, then we recommend you try our, Lakers Nation Super Bowl Squares sheet. The game is solely based on luck for the most part and with a piece of paper and a hat, nothing else is required.
Rules On How To Play Super Bowl Squares:
1. Get some friends, if you don’t have friends reflect on your life.
2. Download our Lakers Nation Super Bowl Squares Sheet.
3. Tell your friends to write their names in the empty WHITE squares.
4. Create a fee amount for the game (average fee is usually $1 to $5 per box).
5. Write numbers from 0-9 on a piece of paper and cut each number out and put it in a hat.
6. Have each person draw out one number and write it on the GREY square up top (Broncos) until hat is empty.
7. Put numbers 0-9 back in the hat and redraw once again.
8. Write down numbers drawn on the GREY square bottom left side (Seahawks) until hat is empty.
9. Place the sheet in a noticeable view for everyone to see.
10. Watch and enjoy Super Bowl XLVIII.
From each quarter that passes, write down the score. You will use the last digit in each team’s score from every quarter that ends. So for example, if the Seahawks are winning 13-10 at the end of the 1st quarter, the friend who has their name in the Seahawks number “3″ square that crosses with the Bronco’s number “0″ square wins and collects the pot.
Repeat this process each quarter until the final score. Keep in mind that there should be 4 “pots” that are paid out after each quarter to those winners. The price will be determined by the coordinator. The final score winner will collect the biggest amount from the pot followed by the halftime winner (2nd most) and the 1st and 3rd quarter pots usually value to the equal or least amount.
The kickoff to Super Bowl 2014 will begin at 6:30 pm ET on FOX this Sunday. Good luck!
Pau Gasol, “I’m Frustrated Almost Every Game,” Talks Groin Issues