Bringing in our first episode of the new year by discussing the recent success of the Lakers and what has been key throughout the run. Our editor-in-chief, Daniel Buerge let’s us know of the latest must read editorials and we check in with some Lakers fans who display their skills on the dance floor.
Check out the video below and tune into the show for our interview.
GIVEAWAY: Let us know your favorite moment, segment, memory, etc.from the “Pulse of Purple & Gold” show thus far?
Episode #9 of the “Pulse of Purple & Gold” covers:
- Bynum’s return to the starting lineup
- What’s been the difference during win streak?
- Best deal on Lakers tickets
- Matt Barnes injury is a good thing?
- Editor-in-chief of LakersNation.com, Daniel Buerge
- Fan Spotlight: NBA tut routine dancers, Mike Song & Anthony Lee
- Episode 8 contest winner & new contest announced!
- And all things Lakers, for FANS, by FANS…
[vimeo clip_id=”18859990″ height=”310″ width=”635″]
Fanalyst: Andrew Ducote | Follow @andrewducote
Correspondent: Brytni Jean | Follow @BrytniJean
Producer/Editor: Taylor Rummell | www.taylorrummell.com