30. Phoenix Suns (13-28, Last Week: 27): The Suns have dropped seven of their last eight games. Additionally, the Suns and head coach Alvin Gentry have parted ways, leaving Phoenix in a state of disarray.
29. Charlotte Bobcats (10-30, Last Week: 30): Having lost six of their last seven, the Bobcats have been miserable as of late.
28. Cleveland Cavaliers (10-32, Last Week: 29): The Cavs won only one game of their five-game Western Conference road trip; the sole victory coming against the Portland Trail Blazers.
27. Orlando Magic (14-26, Last Week: 26): The Magic continue to struggle while going 1-3 last week, including losses to the Wizards and Bobcats.
26. Toronto Raptors (15-26, Last Week: 21): Despite a victory over the Lakers on Sunday, the Raptors have struggled as of late–coming off of a five-game skid.
25. Philadelphia 76ers (17-23, Last Week: 24): The Sixers have lost six of their last eight games.
24. Washington Wizards (8-30, Last Week: 25): The Wizards–now 3-2 since John Wall’s return–could have won five of their last six games had they not lost to the Sacramento Kings by one point on Wednesday. Additionally, the Wizards stayed close with the elite Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday, before losing 94-87.
23. Sacramento Kings (16-25, Last Week: 28): The Kings won three of their four games last week, although the victories came against the Cavaliers, Wizards, and Bobcats. Nonetheless, DeMarcus Cousins has continued to play well–averaging 21.5 points, 13.0 rebounds, and 4.0 assists last week.
22. Detroit Pistons (15-25, Last Week: 23): The Pistons lost to the Knicks on Thursday by 15 points, before defeating the Celtics by the same margin on Sunday.
21. Houston Rockets (21-21, Last Week: 14): The Rockets drop big time here, due to a seven-game losing streak. Granted most of the games (six) have been on the road, the Rockets just can’t seem to buy a win these days.
Next Page: Middle Of The Pack