30. Charlotte Bobcats (7-16, Last Week’s Ranking: 24): Well folks, we can all stop worrying. The world is no longer coming to an end as the Bobcats are currently in the middle of an 11-game losing streak, after actually hovering around .500 at one point.
29. Washington Wizards (3-8, Last Week: 30): The Wizards are still the worst team in the league record-wise and even managed to lose to the Lakers, who had lost to the lowly Cleveland Cavaliers just two games prior to that.
28. New Orleans Hornets (5-18, Last Week: 27): Anthony Davis has returned to the lineup and played the last four games, but the Hornets have lost seven games in a row as well.
27. Cleveland Cavaliers (5-20, Last Week: 29): The Cavaliers have lost eight of their last nine games. Kyrie Irving, however, is turning into a superstar; averaging 23.8 points, 5.6 assists, and 3.7 rebounds per game.
26. Sacramento Kings (7-16, Last Week: 23): The Kings have lost four in a row, including a 122-97 blowout against the Denver Nuggets.
25. Detroit Pistons (7-19, Last Week: 26): The Pistons have also lost four in a row. They are particularly bad on the road; going 2-12 so far this season.
24. Toronto Raptors (6-19, Last Week: 30): The Raptors jump up in the rankings due to consecutive wins over the Dallas Mavericks and Houston Rockets. Jose Calderon was a huge part of the victory over Houston with a triple-double; 18 points, 14 assists, and 10 rebounds.
23. Orlando Magic (10-13, Last Week: 20): The Magic won two of their three games last week. Unfortunately, they don’t appear to be a very exciting or solid team at all.
22. Dallas Mavericks (11-13, Last Week: 14): The Mavs have lost three games in a row; all coming on the road. In fact, the Mavericks are a horrible road team this season, going just 4-10 so far.
21. Houston Rockets (11-12, Last Week: 19): The Rockets went 2-2 last week, but did take the San Antonio Spurs to overtime last money; a game in which James Harden was injured Jeremy Lin scored 38 points.
Next Page: Middle of the Pack