30. Charlotte Bobcats (13-50, Last Week: 30): Losers of 10 straight, the Bobcats also maintain the worst record in the league. Additionally, they lost to the Washington Wizards in a 104-87 rout on Sunday.
29. Philadelphia 76ers (23-39, Last Week: 27): The Sixers have lost five straight, and nine of their last ten; their most recent loss coming at the hands of the lowly Orlando Magic.
28. Minnesota Timberwolves (21-39, Last Week: 28): The T-Wolves have lost eight of their last nine games.
27. Detroit Pistons (23-42, Last Week: 26): The Pistons have lost five games in a row; their most recent being a blowout loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
26. Orlando Magic (18-46, Last Week: 29): Orlando went 2-2 last week. They’ll face former Magic franchise player Dwight Howard and the Lakers on Tuesday in what should be an interesting homecoming.
25. Sacramento Kings (22-43, Last Week: 25): The Kings went 1-3 last week.
24. New Orleans Hornets (21-39, Last Week: 22): The Hornets have lost three of their last four games; one of which included allowing the Lakers to come back from 25 points down to end up winning.
23. Phoenix Suns (22-41, Last Week: 23): The Suns went 1-2 last week, but managed to defeat the Houston Rockets on Saturday despite 42 points from James Harden.
22. Toronto Raptors (25-39, Last Week: 21): The Raptors split four games last week (2-2), but were also victimized by some late-game heroics by Kobe Bryant in a 118-116 overtime loss on Friday night.
21. Washington Wizards (20-41, Last Week: 20): The Wizards have lost some steam in the rankings since being propelled by the return of John Wall a few weeks ago. They did defeat the Charlotte Bobcats in a convincing 104-87 blowout, proving they aren’t as bad as their record indicates.
Next Page: Middle Of The Pack