30. Orlando Magic (15-26): The Magic may not have the worst record in the league, but prior to defeating the Phoenix Suns on Sunday, Orlando had lost 12 games in a row.
29. Charlotte Bobcats (11-39): The Bobcats have the worst record in the league and have lost seven games in a row.
28. Minnesota Timberwolves (18-39): The T-Wolves have lost ten of their last 11 games, and are currently in the midst of a four game losing streak.
27. Phoenix Suns (17-35): The Suns have lost three in a row, and five of their last six.
26. Sacramento Kings (19-33): The Kings won back-to-back games on Saturday and Sunday, respectively, but are 3-8 over their last eleven games.
25. New Orleans Hornets (17-34): The Hornets are 3-7 over their last ten games. Grievis Vasquez had a triple-double in the Hornets’ victory over the Atlanta Hawks, before New Orleans fell to Toronto on Sunday.
24. Toronto Raptors (19-32): The Raps are 3-2 since acquiring Rudy Gay. Gay appears to be getting along just fine in Toronto though, as he’s averaging 23.4 points with his new team.
23. Detroit Pistons (20-32): The Pistons have a .500 record at home (15-15), but are just 6-18 on the road.
22. Cleveland Cavaliers (16-35): The Cavs may have one of the worst records in the league, but they’ve won three of their last four games, including a victory over Oklahoma City. Kyrie Irving has continued his exceptional level of play throughout the season as well.
21. Washington Wizards (14-35): The Wizards have won three games in a row, but most impressively, those wins came against the Los Angeles Clippers, New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets.
Next Page: Middle Of The Pack