NBA Power Rankings Week 14: Spurs Take Top Spot, Lakers Turn Corner
30. Orlando Magic (14-29, Last Week: 27): The Magic have lost five games straight, and have tough games ahead of them in Brooklyn and New York.
29. Charlotte Bobcats (11-32, Last Week: 29): The Bobcats have lost three of their last four games, with their sole victory coming against the Minnesota Timberwolves in a 102-101 victory; Kemba Walker had 25 points, eight rebounds, and eight assists in the game.
28. Phoenix Suns (15-30, Last Week: 30): The Suns managed to defeat a Chris Paul-less Clippers team last Thursday, but fell to San Antonio and Dallas in the games following. Up next for the Suns is the return of Steve Nash and the Lakers on Wednesday.
27. Minnesota Timberwolves (17-24, Last Week: 19): The Timberwolves are reeling right now, having lost all four games last week, and nine of their last ten games.
26. Toronto Raptors (16-28, Last Week: 26): The Raps defeated the Orlando Magic in their only victory last week, going 1-2 since defeating the Lakers last Sunday.
25. Sacramento Kings (16-29, Last Week: 23): The Kings have lost four games in a row–to Western Conference teams.
24. Philadelphia 76ers (18-25, Last Week: 25): The Sixers lost to the San Antonio Spurs and Milwaukee Bucks last week, but defeated the New York Knicks, 97-80, on Saturday.
23. Detroit Pistons (17-27, Last Week: 22): The Pistons went 2-2 last week, but the two victories both came against the lowly Orlando Magic.
22. Cleveland Cavaliers (13-32, Last Week: 28): The Cavs are currently in the midst of a three-game winning streak. Kyrie Irving is on a roll right now, averaging 35.6 points on 61.2 percent shooting from the field during the stretch.
21. Washington Wizards (11-31, Last Week: 24): Things are finally looking up for the second-worst team in the league (record-wise), as the Wizards went 3-1 last week.
Next Page: Middle Of The Pack