30. Charlotte Bobcats (9-27, Last Week: 29): The Bobcats have lost three of their last four games, with their only victory coming against the lowly Detroit Pistons.
29. Cleveland Cavaliers (9-30, Last Week: 28): The Cavs did defeat a strong Atlanta Hawks team, but got blown out by the reeling Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday evening.
28. Sacramento Kings (13-24, Last Week: 22): The Kings have lost four games in a row–albeit mostly to strong teams. DeMarcus Cousins has continued his exceptional play.
27. Phoenix Suns (13-26, Last Week: 25): The Suns lost five games in a row before beating the Bulls in Chicago on Saturday.
26. Orlando Magic (13-23, Last Week: 26): The Magic had lost 10 games in a row, but prevented dropping down in these rankings by defeating the white-hot Los Angeles Clippers.
25. Washington Wizards (6-28, Last Week: 30): The Wizards finally make it out of last place this week, and even jumped up a few positions by defeating the Oklahoma City Thunder and Atlanta Hawks in consecutive games. John Wall finally made his season debut with 14 points and four assists in 21 minutes of play.
24. Philadelphia 76ers (16-22, Last Week: 23): The Sixers had lost five games in a row before defeating the Houston Rockets on Saturday. Jrue Holiday has been playing well, though, and is averaging 18.7 points, 8.8 assists, and 4.1 rebounds per game this season.
23. Detroit Pistons (14-24, Last Week: 20): The Pistons have won five of their last seven games, but one of those losses came against the Charlotte Bobcats.
22. New Orleans Horents (11-26, Last Week: 27): The Hornets jump up a few spots here due to winning four of their last five games–all coming against solid teams. Greivis Vasquez has continued his exceptional level of play as well.
21. Toronto Raptors (14-23, Last Week: 21): The Raptors are 3-3 in their six-game home stand, but struggle on the road this season with a road record of 4-15.
Next Page: Middle Of The Pack