30. Washington Wizards (4-28, Last Week: 29): The Wizards have dropped their last five games. John Wall is expected to make his season-debut within the next couple of weeks, though.
29. Charlotte Bobcats (9-24, Last Week: 30): The Bobcats finally ended their 18-game losing streak, but two wins after that–even though one came against the Chicago Bulls–doesn’t earn them more than one jump this week in the standings.
28. Cleveland Cavaliers (8-27, Last Week: 28): The Cavs have lost four of their last five; the only win coming against the Bobcats, though. Kyrie Irving is still playing amazing, however.
27. New Orleans Hornets (8-25, Last Week: 27): The Hornets remain in 27th this week, also. Greivis Vasquez is quietly having an outstanding season; averaging 14.0 points, 9.0 assists (with 3.3 turnovers, though), and 4.5 rebounds per game.
26. Orlando Magic (12-21, Last Week: 24): Currently in the midst of an eight-game losing streak, the Magic are facing a four-game road trip starting Monday.
25. Phoenix Suns (12-23, Last Week: 26): The Suns only climb one spot due to other teams’ lackluster play, as they’ve lost eight of their last nine games.
24. Dallas Mavericks (13-21, Last Week: 25): The Mavericks have also lost eight of their last nine.
23. Philadelphia 76ers (15-20, Last Week: 20): The Sixers drop here due to winning only one of their last six games; the singular victory coming against the jumbled Lakers.
22. Sacramento Kings (13-21, Last Week: 21): The Kings went 2-2 last week, but the two wins came against lowly teams such as the Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptors. However, DeMarcus Cousins is averaging 20.8, 13.5 rebounds, and 5.0 assists since returning from a team-mandated two-game suspension.
21. Toronto Raptors (12-22, Last Week: 19): The Raptors had been hot lately, but fell to the Sacramento Kings and Oklahoma City Thunder in back-to-back games on Friday and Saturday, respectively.
Next Page: Middle Of The Pack