30. Charlotte Bobcats (7-23, Last Week: 30): The Bobcats are currently in the midst of an 18-game losing streak. Ouch.
29. Washington Wizards (4-24, Last Week: 28): The Wizards are still at the bottom of the barrel record-wise. One positive for the Wizards is the possibility that John Wall could return to practice this week.
28. Cleveland Cavaliers (7-25, Last Week: 27): The Cavs won a game last week, but it was against the Wizards. Kyrie Irving is playing well, though.
27. New Orleans Hornets (7-23, Last Week: 29): The Hornets won two games last week. Things could be looking up for New Orleans, though, as Eric Gordon finally made his season debut in Saturday’s win over the Bobcats; Gordon had 24 points and seven rebounds in the contest.
26. Phoenix Suns (11-20, Last Week: 23): The Suns are in the middle of a five-game losing streak; a horrible road record (2-13) is to blame.
25. Dallas Mavericks (12-19, Last Week: 24): The Mavs have faced tough opponents in their last six games, and have lost each and every one of them. Dallas’ allowed points average of 103.1 proves that the defense is the main culprit here.
24. Orlando Magic (12-18, Last Week: 21): The Magic have lost five games in a row–many of them coming to weak teams such as the Wizards and Hornets.
23. Detroit Pistons (11-22, Last Week: 26): The Pistons haven’t looked too bad lately; beating the Wizards twice a week ago and defeating the Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks over the weekend. Will Bynum had a couple of outstanding games last week, while a balanced team effort was responsible for the victories.
22. Boston Celtics (14-16, Last Week: 19): The Celtics continue to struggle while losing three games straight on a west coast swing through Los Angeles (Clippers), Golden State, and Sacramento.
21. Sacramento Kings (11-19, Last Week: 25): The Kings defeated the New York Knicks and Boston Celtics last week; DeMarcus Cousins returned to the lineup after a team suspension during those two victories.
Next Page: Middle Of The Pack