NBA Power Rankings: Kobe-less Lakers Bounce Back
25. Golden State Warriors (22): California’s forgotten NBA team has proven all season long why they’re so often overlooked. They went 0-4 this past week and it only gets worse in their final seven games of the season. At least Klay Thompson has emerged as a playmaker.
24. Detroit Pistons (23): After a promising start to the month of April, the Pistons struggled through their last five games and solidified their position as a subpar team. At least they get some easy matchups against Cleveland and Minnesota to finish out the season.
23. Portland Trail Blazers (20): The Blazers’ chances at making the playoffs were already thin. With LaMarcus Aldridge now shut down, any hope they had just went down the drain. Better luck next season.
22. Toronto Raptors (24): Surprisingly, the Raptors are on a two-game winning streak (impressive right?). What’s more impressive is that those two wins came against the Celtics and Hawks. Still, they’re record is 22-39. Enough said.
21. New Jersey Nets (21): Well Gerald Green certainly gave the New Jersey fans some excitement as the team headed down the final stretch. Although the Nets’ season is nearing its end, there are several opportunities for them to play spoiler this week.
Next Page: NBA Power Rankings: 20-16