NBA Power Rankings: Heat, Bulls and Thunder off to Fast Starts
30. Washington Wizards: Washington is the only winless team the league. On a brighter note they do host the Timberwolves and Raptors coming up at home.
29. New Jersey: Deron Williams is shooting less than 40 percent from the field and is very high in turnovers while low in assists. Without Brook Lopez in the lineup it does not look good for the Nets. Maybe Deron wishes he was still hooping in Turkey?
28. New Orleans: The Hornets have shown early signs of being a great rebounding team but that could be because they can’t make any buckets. The addition of Eric Gordon in the Chris Paul trade will help with the offensive struggles, but he has missed half of the games played thus far.
27. Detroit Pistons: Detroit put together a pair of great wins against Indiana and the Magic but have shown very little other than that. This group of role players lacks a star player and shows little motivation.
26. Golden State Warriors: The Golden State Warriors started off the season great with a record of 2-0, but since then they have dropped five straight games and have the Miami Heat and Orlando Magic up next. Once Stephen Curry gets back in the lineup they have a better chance to save this season from being a disaster.
Next Page: Week 3 Power Rankings: 25-21