Home
Lakers Rumors: Andrew Bynum Considered Lakers Before Joining Pacers Reviewed by Momizat on . [new_royalslider id="213"] Since his glory days in a Lakers uniform, center Andrew Bynum has had quite the tumultuous past two years. After a mix of teams and h [new_royalslider id="213"] Since his glory days in a Lakers uniform, center Andrew Bynum has had quite the tumultuous past two years. After a mix of teams and h Rating: 0
You Are Here: Home » News » Lakers Rumors: Andrew Bynum Considered Lakers Before Joining Pacers

Lakers Rumors: Andrew Bynum Considered Lakers Before Joining Pacers

Since his glory days in a Lakers uniform, center Andrew Bynum has had quite the tumultuous past two years. After a mix of teams and hairstyles, the one-time NBA All-Star finds himself playing for the team currently leading the Eastern Conference, the Indiana Pacers.

Celebrate March Madness With 25% Off The Entire Store!

According to Tom Moore of the Bucks County Courier Times, Bynum was considering two other teams before landing with the Pacers:

Since his final season as a Laker, Bynum has been through nothing short of a roller coaster ride. If he actually did re-join the Lakers this season, he would never return as the player he once was.

After Bynum was traded to the Philadelphia 76ers, he finally got the chance to be the number one option and was on track to become the best center in the game. However, Bynum suffered a setback after bowling and never played a single game for the 76ers.

Despite not playing the entire season, the Cavaliers took a chance on the former Laker. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out either as he was a distraction to his teammates during practice, which he would later admit when he signed with the Pacers.

In his first game with the Pacers so far, the former Laker scored eight points with 10 rebounds in just 16 minutes. Despite his enticing debut, his impact on the Pacers still remains unclear.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kobe Bryant On Change THIS Summer, Jim and Jeanie Buss, Coaching Staff

About The Author

Nadia Tseng is a UCLA student looking to pursue a career in sports journalism. A New York sports fan at heart, she co-hosts an MLB talk show for UCLA Radio and is currently a writing intern for Lakers Nation and Dodgers Nation.

Number of Entries : 42
There are 21 comments

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | © 2014 Medium Large, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Medium Large, LLC - All data and information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not reflect the views or opinions of the National Basketball Association (NBA), the Los Angeles Lakers, it's employees, or its’ affiliates. LakersNation.com is an independent fan site and not associated with or represent National Basketball Association or the Los Angeles Lakers. Furthermore, LakersNation.com makes no representations as to accuracy, suitability, or validity of any information on this website and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

Scroll to top