Lakers Nation Videos Of The Week: Kobe’s Return Status, Top Plays
Lakers Nation continues its “Best Of” series with the top five moments from the playing and coaching career of Kurt Rambis. Over his career so far, Kobe Bryant has proved that he can do just about everything and anything in the game of basketball. However, Kobe revealed during his trip to Asia last month that he cannot spin a basketball on his finger. Make sure to check out a clean-shaven Pau Gasol, who recently shaved his beard after nine years after losing a bet to his brother, which benefited his foundation.
The NBA has posted the top ten plays of each of Kobe Bryant’s season, and make sure to look at the top ten plays of his 2004-05 season, when Kobe became the sole face of the franchise. Additionally, Kobe gave an update on his return from Achilles surgery. While he is still ahead of his recovery schedule, he is unsure if he’ll be ready for the season opener.
Check out the top five videos of the week below and make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here!
5. Lakers Nation Best Of: Top 5 Kurt Rambis Moments In Lakers History
4. Kobe Bryant Reveals That He Can’t Spin A Basketball On His Finger
3. Lakers Center Pau Gasol Shaves His Beard After Nine Years
2. Kobe Bryant’s Top 10 Plays From His 2004-2005 Season
1. Lakers Update: Kobe Addresses Whether He’ll Be Ready For The Season Opener