Lakers Nation Videos Of The Week: Kobe’s Playing Status, Preseason Ends
The Lakers have concluded their 2013 preseason and now set their sights on their season opener on Tuesday night against the Clippers. Arguably the biggest question among many in Lakerland has been answered, as Mike D’Antoni ruled out Kobe Bryant for the season opener. That bit of information is not too surprising, as Lakers fans want Kobe to return at 100 percent. Kobe seems definitely motivated, especially with the questionable ranking that ESPN recently gave to him in which Pau Gasol had a good laugh over.
Steve Nash’s health is going to be a constant concern this season, and the preseason was no different. Nash has been battling a “neck issue” recently and talks about this new injury below. Reserve point guard Jordan Farmar had a solid preseason, showing Lakers fans why they missed him. Make sure to check out the video of him discussing his improved confidence.
Check out the top five videos of the week below and make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here!
5. Jordan Farmar’s Confidence On The Rise
4. Pau Gasol On Kobe NBA Rankings, Confused By Kobe’s Avatar
3. Kobe Bryant: Lakers Chemistry MOST Important, Tension With Dwight Last Year
2. Steve Nash: My Neck Is A Nightmare Right Now
1. Kobe Playing Opening Night? Lakers Coach Mike D’Antoni’s EPIC Reaction