Lakers Nation Videos Of The Week: Kobe Update, Gasol/Kaman Duo
The Lakers have taken the show on the road, as the team is in China to take on the Warriors in two exhibition games later this week. For the past two preseason games, the Lakers have had much success using Pau Gasol and Chris Kaman as the starting frontcourt. Their chemistry and ability to work off each other has been effective and apparent. Be sure to check our our look back at the top five Lakers’ moments from the 1960s.
While the Lakers’ preseason is well underway, the main focus remains on Kobe Bryant and his return from Achilles surgery. At practice earlier this week, Kobe told the media that he was given the green light to increase his workout load and conditioning process. He also claimed that he was “fat,” and is already back to his in-season nutritional routine, which has already provided results.
Check out the top five videos of the week below and make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here!
5. Lakers Nation Best Of: Top 5 Lakers Moments of the 1960s
4. Pau Gasol Chats With Kobe On The Bench, Plus Chemistry With Chris Kaman
3. Kobe Bryant Injury News: Kobe Given Green Light To Ramp Up Training
2. Mike D’Antoni: Kobe Will Play The Three, Didn’t Know Pau and Kaman Could Play Together
1. Kobe Bryant: Talks Self Doubt, Will He Be Ready For Season Opener?