The Lakers have returned to the comforts of home in Los Angeles after a week-long road trip to China. The Lakers played the Golden State Warriors in two exhibition games in Beijing and Shanghai as part of the NBA’s Global Games campaign. Before their game in Shanghai, new Laker Nick Young nailed an awesome trick shot from half court. Also, make sure to check out video of Kobe Bryant running sprints and taking some jump shots in warmups in Shanghai.
While Kobe still has work to do on his Achilles before he returns to the court, fans have become more appreciative of his amazing performances over the years more than ever. With that said, you might want to check out some of the best plays from The Mamba during the 2008-12 playoffs. Additionally, Lakers Nation’s “Best Of” series continues with the best moments from Coach Bill Sharman and the 1990s decade.
Check out the top five videos of the week below and make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here!
5. Lakers Nation Best Of: Top 5 Bill Sharman Lakers Moments
4. Lakers Nation Best Of: Top 5 Lakers Moments Of The 1990s
3. Kobe Bryant’s Best Offensive Plays From 2008-12 Playoffs
2. Nick Young Hits Amazing Halfcourt Shot In Shanghai
1. Kobe Injury News: Kobe Sprints And Shoots Jump Shots Before Lakers Game In China