Manny Vs Ricky
Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:22 AM
Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:28 AM
I' glad someone else likes boxing. I'm having people over for the fight. yeah I think Manny is going to knock Ricky out. He's just to hard of a puncher. if Ricky is more disciplined and can box instead of brawl he might have a chance to go 12 but I stil think he loses.
Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:48 PM
When Manny says something like that how can you not like him.
Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:13 PM
Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:37 PM
Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:17 AM
Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:19 AM
Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:25 AM
Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:37 AM
I agree. I love the golden boy but his undercards suck. I hate to say it but he puts together a better undercard when its a golden boy/Top Rank event.
Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:55 AM
1) Who was that Jim Rome ringer in the background? He was so distracting but I guess considering the prefights it was a welcome distraction.
2) Note to Jack: I'm really sick of seeing your azz at sporting events.
3) Note to dumbazz Brit with drum and band accompaniment, I bet you felt pretty stupid going back through baggage at the airport for your return flight home. Next time drum up a better idea for a more portable instrument in the case of embarrassing loss. Duh-dum-cchhh....
4) Why do the British always use the faigiest songs and change the words? I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles?? Winter Wonderland?? How about changing the words to Thunderstruck or something? I'm sure ACDC won't mind, neither will Gatti hopefully.
5) Did Pacquio come out to a song sung by himself? If so he is wayyyy more kickazz then I ever thought. That's as ultimate awesome as you can possibly get... even if the song does suck.
Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:59 AM
Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:21 PM
Does you not caring for Roach mean you can't really enjoy his remarkable resemblance to a turtle?
Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:48 PM
I love it Kyle! Nice Picture man! That fight was like taking candy from a baby man!I made like a thief and collected my winnings. There was this one Euro from Liverpool sitting next to ol Shalong and put $200.00 straight up on Hatton! SUCKAAAAAA!
Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:51 PM
All I'm saying is other than Manny who has he made a better boxer. Last saturday on HBO his other Phillipino boxer Gerry penalosa got his butt kicked for 8 rds by a puerto rican Juan Manual Lopez. The fight had to be stopped because he was getting killed in the ring. Now he hired Michael Moore as an assistant trainer. thats the guy who got knocked out by a 40 something george foreman or is it forman?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users