Nanizm, on 15 August 2011 - 09:48 AM, said:
Rams fanbase in LA is dwindled considerably since their time here. It is a fraction of what the much more loyal Raiders fan base. That is why the Raiders, not the Rams, were being shown regularly on the local broadcast before the Charges started flexing their TV market rights muscle.
Stereotype and not based on facts. The guy that robs you with the Raider jersey probably never been to a game or know any player on the team. I’ve been to many Raider games as well and just like any fanbase, the majority of the fans are well behaved and law abiding. The worse Ive seen it was in San Diego but the gangster Charger fans were just as responsible for the troubling making and fights. When seeing them play the Steelers in Oakland I didn’t see one fight despite a very rowdy Steelers fan base.
Rams were in Orange County a good portion, not LA. LA people do not associated themselves with Anaheim/Orange County, and vice versa.
Al will die soon and the Raiders instability will be gone.
I know you are not when those idiot face painting costum wearing, trouble making fool who ruin the game for people like you and me.
Al Davis is the Devil. He's already dead, he just will not go away.
The sterotypes are true for the most part. If you went to any raider games like I did you will know the following are true.
1) My friend who is smaller than me got his ticket snatch out of his hand and was told his seat was not available until I showed up and cleared things up. That fool wanted to fight over our seat. He finally moved over when he saw I worked out and was not scared and that I was still sober and he was smashed. By the way he was dressed like skilletor.
2) I saw a Steeler fan and a Broncos fan beat so bad, their faces whee full of blood when they where helped out by security. These where 2 different games.
3) Raider fan pees where ever they want, trash cans, the tunnel, the sinks, any where.
4) I would never take my girl to a Raider game, it was just not a safe enviorment.
5) I could never take a child either because of the foul languge used by Raider fan. I am not a proud I just don't want kids hearing that to early.
6) If I was seated any where near a fan of the visiting team I was gaurnteed to get soak with beer Raida fan threw, and all sorts of food types.
7)Not nearly as many hot chicks at Raida games because it was not safe, plenty of them at a Rams game.
8) And so on and so on.
I do not follow the St. Louise Rams. There are plenty of Rams fans here, they just got pissed when the bitch took over the team when that old fool died.
Nanizm I am sure you are a great raider fan but I am afraid the others ruin it for everybody else. L A Rams, the best choice.