The Lakers are being awarded into this new season with Championship Rings and a raising of another banner. We didn’t want to leave you, our fans empty handed, so we gathered together a panel of Lakers bloggers, writers, etc to share their thoughts on our road to a 3-peat!
- Mark Medina – Los Angeles Times – shares with us the emotions of Opening Night and Odom’s level of play. Mark Medina Interview
- Eric Pincus – Hoops World – reaffirms the Lakers talent and whether the players’ personal lifestyles will be a distraction. Eric Pincus Interview
- Episode 3 Giveaway Winner!
- Kevin Ding – OC Register – states if we should expect Bynum to have restricted minutes upon return and the new technical fouls policy. Kevin Ding Interview
- Chris Clark – Silver Screen and Roll – talks contenders for the Lakers and complacency during the year. Chris Clark Interview
- Off court news with Brytni Jean.
- Darius Soriano – Forum Blue and Gold – tells us the highlights were looking out for and speaks on behalf of the fans. Darius Soriano Interview
- Kurt Helin – Pro Basketball Talk – entertains us on how the new acquisitions fit in and which Laker owns the best iTunes playlist. Kurt Helin Interview
- And all things Lakers, for FANS, by FANS…