Here is a quick look back at some of the biggest stories and articles from the past week:
- Phil Jackson has had a career that has defied logic. We look back and explore what has made his time in the league so unbelievable.
- Kobe Bryant became the youngest player in NBA history to reach 26,000 points in his career.
- Lakers bench has gone from a weakness to a strength in the quest for the three-peat.
- This 8-1 team will only get better once they have their starting center back on the court.
- We take a look at other superstars and their productivity once they reach age 32. What can we expect from Kobe at the same age?
- Ron Artest turned 31, and we celebrated by looking back at his up and down year as a member of the Lakers.
There is plenty more original content over at Lakers Nation, so don’t stop here!