Video Editing & Production Internship
We’re looking for hardworking, resourceful, fast thinking students to serve as an important part of our small production team. Intern responsibilities may include: editing interviews, event videos, color keying, color correction, camera work, lighting and set PA work for our web shows. Individuals with a love and passion for all things sports will especially enjoy this position. Video editors with some production background are ideal candidates.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experienced with Adobe’s creative software (After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator is a must).
- Familiar with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere.
- Skills must include basic Microsoft Office and Internet research.
- Experience with basic audio editing a plus.
- Interest in pursuing a career in production/editing.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited college and be receiving academic credit for an internship.
- Internships require a commitment of at least 20 hours per week for a minimum of 12 weeks.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills required.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Must be pro-active, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently.
- Strong interest in the online video industry preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are preferred.
- Candidate must be reliable and have good time management skills.
- Internship is located in Tustin, CA for the remainder of the season. Intern must provide their own transportation to and from office.
Please email application with the following information to mailbag [(at)] lakersnation.com:
- Link to online editing or shooting reel (A MUST).
- Brief cover letter.
- Your resume.
- Intern may qualify for a monthly stipend if qualifications are met
- Check with your school counselors to see if you can get school credit for this internship. Schools we have worked with in the past are Loyola Marymount University and University of Southern California.